martedì 12 gennaio 2010

1st SHOPPING questionnaire

What is your favourite shop?
Do you prefer shopping by yourself or with somebody?
What do you enjoy buying?
What do you hate buying?


GABRIEL
My favourite shop is the electonics store.
I prefer shopping by myself, because my mum spends a lot of time choosing everything.
I enjoy buying the computer kit: mouse, speaker, computer bag, ink-jet printer, web cam...
I hate buying clothes, because I don't like trying on shirts and trousers.

PIETRO e LORENZO
Our favorite shop is the sports store.
We prefer shopping with our friends.
We enjoy buying the ping-pong kit, skateboard..
We hate buying everything in the supermarket.

MATILDE
My favourite shop is the clothes store.
I prefer shopping with my friends because it's more funny.
I enjoy buying my favourite things.
I hate buying shoes.

ALESSIA
My favourite shop is the clothes store.
I prefer shopping whit my best friends because I like having advices.
I enjoy buying beautiful things.
I hate buying books that I have to buy.

AURORA e GIULIA S.
Our favourite shop is the clothes store.
We prefer shopping with somebody.
We enjoy buying clothes.
We hate buying boring books.

MATTIA
My favourite shop is the sports store.
I prefer shopping whit my friends.
I enjoy buying balls for my favourite sport: the football.

GIANLUCA
My favourite shop is the shoes store.
I prefer shopping with my family.
I enjoy buying jumpers.

Nessun commento: